- Ghanbarian, B., & Hunt, A. G. (2020). Modeling flow and transport in variably-saturated porous media: Applications from percolation theory and effective-medium approximation. In "Flow and Transport in Fractal Porous Media", Elsevier.
- Hunt, A. G., Skinner, T. E., Ghanbarian, B., & Ewing, R. P. (2014). Percolation theory to reaction and flow in geochemical systems in soil and rock. In Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science (pp. 1-31), Springer, New York.
- Ghanbarian, B., Liang, F., Liu, H. H. (2020). Modeling gas relative permeability in shales and tight porous rocks. Fuel, 272, 117686.
- Ghanbarian, B. (2020). Applications of critical path analysis to uniform grain packings with narrow conductance distributions: II. Water relative permeability. Advances in Water Resources, 137, 103524.
- Ghanbarian, B. (2020). Applications of critical path analysis to uniform grain packings with narrow conductance distributions: I. Single-phase permeability. Advances in Water Resources, 137, 103529.
- Hunt, A. G., Faybishenko, B., Ghanbarian, B., Egli, M., & Yu, F. (2020). Predicting water cycle characteristics from percolation theory and observational data. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 17, 734 (Featured).
- Rijfkogel, L. S., Ghanbarian, B., Hu, Q., & Liu, H. H. (2019). Clarifying pore diameter, pore width, and their relationship through pressure measurements: A critical study. Marine and Petroleum Geology 107, 142-148.
- Ghanbarian, B., Lake, L. W., Sahimi, M. (2019). Insights into rock typing: A critical study. SPE Journal, 24, 230-242.
- Ghanbarian, B., Torres-Verdín, C., Lake, L. W., & Marder, M. (2019). Gas permeability in unconventional tight sandstones: Scaling up from pore to core. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 173, 1163-1172.
- Ghanbarian, B., Perfect, E., & Liu, H. H. (2019). A geometrical aperture-width relationship for rock fractures. Fractals 27(1), 1940002.
- Ghanbarian, B., Hamamoto, S., Kawamoto, K., Sakaki, T., Moldrup, P., Nishimura, T., & Komatsu, T. (2018). Saturation-dependent gas transport in sand packs: Experiments and theoretical applications. Advances in Water Resources 122, 139-147.
- Ghanbarian, B., Ebrahimian, H., Hunt, A. G., & van Genuchten, M. T. (2018). Theoretical bounds for the exponent in the empirical power-law advance-time curve for surface flow. Agricultural Water Management 210, 208-216.
- Ghanbarian, B., Aslannejad, H., Raoof, A. (2018). Modeling water imbibition into coated and uncoated papers. Chemical Engineering Science 189, 33-42.
- Sadeghi, M., Ghanbarian, B., & Horton, R. (2018). Derivation of an explicit form of the percolation-based effective-medium approximation for thermal conductivity of partially saturated soils. Water Resources Research 54, 1389-1399.
- Cousins, T. A., Ghanbarian, B., & Daigle, H. (2018). Three-dimensional lattice-Boltzmann simulations of single-phase permeability in random fractal porous media with rough pore-solid interface. Transport in Porous Media, 122, 527-546.
- Ghanbarian, B., Ioannidis, M., & Hunt, A. G. (2017). Theoretical insight into the empirical tortuosity-connectivity factor in the Burdine-Brooks-Corey water relative permeability model. Water Resources Research, 53, 10395-10410.
Complete list of publications